I need to write a document that uses Calibri. The internet is telling me that I need to use something called "LuaTeX" to do this.
I use WineFish, which is a lightweight TeX editor, in ubuntu. I've apparently got LuaTeX installed on my machine somewhere, but I don't know how to use it to make a
.tex file into a PDF, and I'd prefer to continue using Winefish's compiler, rather than dealing with the terminal.
When I added BibTeX support to winefish, I needed to add the following parameters to a new line in WineFish's "TeXbox" section of its preferences menu:
- "Pattern": for pdfLaTeX, this is "([^:]+):([0-9]+):(.*)"
- "File number": for pdfLaTeX, this is "1"
- "Line number": for pdfLaTeX, this is "2"
- "Output number": for pdfLaTeX, this is "3"
- "Command": for pdfLaTeX, this is
pdflatex -file-line-error-style -src-specials '%B'
- "Save/Show": for pdfLaTeX, this is "1"
What parameters do I put to make LuaTeX work the same way?