I would like to draw a box like this:
I'm especially interested in both
- how to draw a shadow that comes out from the sides only (not also top or bottom) and
- how to draw two shadows, the bigger left-right shadow and the smaller outline border one.
I've tried many approaches but it seems I'm completely off track here since I can't even draw the left-right bigger shadow, so I would appreciate if someone could explain me where to start here.
Clarifications. I think the picture is compose by 4 parts:
1) the background (uninteresting here)
2) the white rectangle
3) the rectangle borders-edges (what I previously referred as the smaller shadow) with a ridge like effect
4) the left and right shadows
I'm trying to draw parts 3 and 4.