I was working on my report for a few days in TeXMaker. I compiled it, went for lunch, came back and now it doesn't work.
Compiling takes forever, and it doesn't complete - either ends in error ("I cannot write pdf") or it just hangs up. I get the error "File not found" when I just start up, but it opens up fine, so it is obviously found. It doesn't include any other files except my bibliography.
- Starting/restarting TeXMaker -> even killed the processes which for some reason don't stop once TeXMaker is closed.
- Restarted my computer
- Resaved the file in another directory
- Pasted code into another file
- Checked that I'm admin (I ran TeXMaker as admin too)
- Just reinstalled TeXMaker, still doesn't work...
I am the only user on this computer, I have access to all drives. PDF isn't open anywhere else. In fact nothing else is really open.