I apologize, as this is a somewhat off-the-beaten-trail question.
I'm looking for textbooks (or other educational materials) on TeX and LaTeX that fulfill one or more of the following:
- Reads/renders well with a screen reader (namely TextHelps's Read & Write Gold);
- is typeset (or can be re-typeset) with a LD-friendly font such as OpenDyslexic;
- comes with online materials in the vein of MyMathLab or MyCommunicationLab (viz. flashcards and quizzes);
- has an audiobook version (MP3 or DTB); and/or
- is available via BookShare.
I hope this question isn't too off-topic, because I have been having a genuinely hard time finding a textbook or primer that meets my needs.
P.S: Are there any TeX/LaTeX tutors in the Washington, D.C. area? 1:1 instruction is how I learn best, to be frank.
P.P.S: Are there any good flashcard sets for memorizing LaTeX snippets, macros, and commands?