TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there anyone who knows which package/style should I use to write a complexity class like this? You can see the highlighted word below, this is an all-caps word, but some letters are slightly bigger than the others. How to do this exactly in LaTeX?


share|improve this question
You might want to have a look at the complexity package (even though it does not produce exactly this kind of results by default). – Jukka Suomela Jun 7 '11 at 23:31
This is not all caps. It's merely small caps. The color can be done with color or better xcolor – Yan Zhou Jun 8 '11 at 9:03
@Yan: sorry for my poor english... thanks anyway... – zfm Jun 8 '11 at 12:27
up vote 25 down vote accepted

Use small caps.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.