I am using the package
memoir and I redefined the fonts related to the chapters headings:
But altough I am using a sans-serif font for the chapters, the ToC use a serif version of LM. That's not a major problem except that I have this warning:
LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/lmss/bx/sc' undefined
So Latex is complaining that it can't find a small-caps and bold version of LM sans-serif.
And the table of content:
So I am a bit confused:
- My chapters appear as I want (sans serif font)
- The ToC looks like it is using serifed fonts
- Yet it is complaining not to find a SS font
- I have this strange problem with
- LM SS seems to have a SC bold version: Latex font catalogue
It seems that I don't know enough about Latex and fonts ...