TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

By "input assist tools", I mean the graphical interface in WinEdt with tabs like 'symbols','Greeks','maths'.

share|improve this question
up vote 9 down vote accepted

I don't know WinEdt, but TeXShop has both a LaTeX panel (with many subparts) which gives you access to many commonly used LaTeX elemnts, and a Matrix panel which provides a simple way to enter small tables and matrices. These are both found under the Window menu item.

LaTeX Panel

LaTeX panel

Matrix panel

Matrix Panel

share|improve this answer
Yes, that's what I wanna. Since I am very new to both Mac OS and TexShop, I didin't find it. Thanks a lot for your warmly answer. – datcn Aug 1 '12 at 5:45

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.