I am using
plainurl.bst style, Miktex 2.8,
pdflatex to generate a
bib file. I would like to get this link attached to the title (i.e. embedded below the title) instead. Essentially the explicit url is most often too long and generate a bad box and if the URL changes the printed and
plainurl.bst I find
% The following constants may be adjusted by hand, if desired % The first set allow you to enable or disable certain functionality. #1 'addeprints := % 0=no eprints; 1=include eprints #1 'adddoiresolver := % 0=no DOI resolver; 1=include it #1 'addpubmedresolver := % 0=no PUBMED resolver; 1=include it #2 'hrefform := % 0=no crossrefs; 1=hypertex xrefs; 2=hyperref refs #0 'inlinelinks := % 0=URLs explicit; 1=URLs attached to titles
I just don't know how to adjust by hand
inlinelinks := 1.
If I write 1 in the code above I get the message
:= 1 is an unknown function---line 72 of file plainurl.bst
I also tried in the tex file to write
So it is just a question of how and where I can adjust, I guess it was obvious for the code writer, but I did not find a documentation for it.