I'm re-discovering LaTeX after an absence of 15-17 years. Sadly all my previous skills are gone so I'm starting from scratch.
I am taking two grad courses for which I have to submit assignments every week which involve embedding mathematical equations and code.
So I thought I'd post a question asking for stuff (code fragments, tools, techniques, ...) I should consider for the stated purpose.
Some things I'm currently researching:
- What is the best way to embed code (java, R, ...) into my Latex documents?
- What document type is best suited for these types of homeworks?
- I typically highlight my answers using a highlighter style or using boxes ... any tips on doing this in LaTeX?
- I typically have a header in greyed out text on every page which have the homework name, date, my name and my id printed on it ... any tips on doing this?
- I've discovered TexWorks and I love it ... anything else I should consider?