TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
Change line spacing of a page and size police inside the document

I created a document using book class and set the space using


In this way all my document use this setting.

Instead I would know how I change space to \doublespacing to only a part of my document.

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Werner, Heiko Oberdiek, Harish Kumar, Paul Gaborit, Kurt Nov 27 '12 at 0:55

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

You could type \begin{doublespacing} and \end{doublspacing} at that beginning and end of the part of your document that you want to be double-spaced.

share|improve this answer

You can use them inside a group:

\bgroup %% <<<<<<< begin a group
\egroup %% <<<<<<< end a group
{   %% <<<<<<< begin a group
} %% <<<<<<< end a group
share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.