I have a paper done in latex, that included several graphs in ps format. The text inside that graphs is rendered wrong in one computer, but is done right in another computer, and I don't find why.
I'm generating the pdf output with these commands:
latex paper_unbolt.tex bibtex paper_unbolt latex paper_unbolt.tex dvips paper_unbolt.dvi dvipdf -spapersize=A4 paper_unbolt
- I'm using evince to display the output
- I'm open with evince the two generated pdf files in the same computer.
- The right pdf is generated in computer A and open in computer B and it shows right.
- The wrong pdf is generated in computer B and opened in computer B and it shows wrong.
- If I open the ps graph file in computer B, it shows right.
- latex command don't show any related warning/error message