I really like biblatex [backend=biber] to use with UTF8, as many citations I use will have some special characters esp. in the name field. This works totally great until I want to use e.g. german ...
I am trying to produce Dũng as a name in my bib. I do use \~u for this. I am loading inputenc with the utf8 option. the final result is "Dng (2012)" in the text and "Dng, N. V. (2012)." in my Bib. ...
I am back where I was when I switched from stock bibtex to biblatex-biber: (cyrillic) non-latin UTF-8 names in the bibliography. It's why I started using biber in the first place, the same would ...
I've got a large document which I wrote some time ago. It contains a bibliography for which I use biblatex: \usepackage[style=authoryear-comp, maxnames=1, doi=false, url=false, ...