I have problems trying to get new fonts to work when compiling with LuaLaTeX. I'm working on Mac and use TexShop (with the MacTeX package). It goes like this: I downloaded for example the Cardo ...
If I use the fontspec package together with the microtype package, the color-feature of fontspec does only colarize the last line of the paragraph instead of the whole paragraph, as the grouped ...
I have a font (Dolly) with f_i and f_l ligatures, which requires a feature file to make them work. Everything works fine using the following: # dolly.fea languagesystem DFLT dflt; languagesystem ...
More than a year ago, a friend of mine was totally excited about microtype features in LaTeX. He was talking about it quite a bit and then said to me: "Show me your document, let me input some lines ...
Please see the following screen shots. As you can see there are two "overfull" hbox there. However, LaTeX does not produced any overfull box warning at all. I tried to produce a minimal working ...
I've got a fresh Arch Linux box with fresh full TeX Live installed. The installation seems to include cm-unicode fonts and lualatex seems to find them correctly, but when I run fc-list the output ...