I have a couple of different methods to solve a diven problem and I want to compare them in a table. My aim is it to automatically add the relative deviation. I got some problems using siunitx within ...
Originally I had a spreadsheet with 13 columns and 18 rows. Applying pdflatex or xelatex to this sheet I got: ... cell K15 ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=80000]. Then I reduced the ...
I'm trying to create a number of running totals using the FP package. I define a macro for adding numbers to a running total and then I define a macro to output the final value. The problem I'm ...
I'm trying to solve what is clearly a name scoping problem and don't know how to do it. (This discussion is extracted from a poorly-formed question about the same code that I posted yesterday; I've ...