Tag Info

New answers tagged

7

MnSymbol changes all the delimiter codes, but also fontspec does and later than MnSymbol, so the problem arises. A possible solution is to load fontspec with the no-math option; another one is not using MnSymbol at all. \usepackage[no-math]{fontspec}


0

I don't have the Palatino... Arrows font on my computer, but I can show you how to retrieve glyphs from the Code2000 font even if you cannot type them. Next to common typing and copying+pasting from the Internet resources, we can use \char command and the glyph's octal, decimal or hexadecimal value. It is usually easy to retrieve such a value, e.g. by ...


2

Are you running Windows? You could try running fc-list to get a list of the fonts installed on your computer. They should be listed in the format <path>:<font names>:<styles> eg. C:/WINDOWS/fonts/corbelz.ttf: Corbel:style=Bold Italic In this case, you could use the font 'Corbel'. As far as I know, you'd have to make sure the font is ...


5

The problem is caused by your placement of \tikzexternalize. Older versions of pgf would allow this in both the preamble and document body, although this was not documented. With the v3 update, it now has to appear in the preamble: what you are actually seeing is a failure in the main job after the auxiliary job aborts. (The error message is clearer with ...


4

I have just faced the same problem and it turns out that the solution was to install the lmodern package. If I understand correctly this also installs the fonts-lmodern package which contains the missing font file lmroman10-regular that lualatex was complaining about. (lmodern seems to contain font files for pdfTeX) The conclusion is that this is perhaps ...


3

Redefine what text-rm does. I changed the font with a very distinctive one, not having yours. \documentclass{article} \usepackage{fontspec} \usepackage{siunitx} \newfontfamily\bellcentennial[ % Path = fonts/BC/ , % Extension = .otf , % UprightFont = *-Address , % BoldFont = *-NameNum %]{BellCentennialStd} Ligatures=TeX ]{Futura} ...


2

I think you have two options: Switch from XeLaTeX to LuaLaTeX. When I run your MWE on my system (MacOSX 10.9.2, MacTeX2013, Acrobat pdf viewer, TeXworks editor), I get the same problems as you do when I compile it under XeLaTeX, with all three font pairs you mention. However, no problems occur if I compile the MWE under LuaLaTeX using either Minion/Myriad ...


3

Your TeX Live installation is faulty or incomplete. It misses the Latin Modern fonts in OpenType format which are necessary for fontspec to work, because they are the “fallback fonts”. If you have the “vanilla” TeX Live, use tlmgr to install/reinstall collection-fontsrecommended (or just the lm package). For a TeX Live/Debian, use apt-get to install all ...


3

The line \titleformat{\chapter}{\LARGE\headingfont} is the culprit. The syntax is wrong. The right one is \titleformat{\chapter}[display] {\huge\headingfont}{\chaptertitlename\ \thechapter}{20pt}{\Huge} So, the MWE (I've used Arial instead of Armata since I don't have that font installed): \documentclass{book} %%% to allow custom headings ...


2

\newfontfamily is only used for additional fonts, not for the main one. \documentclass{scrartcl} \usepackage{fontspec} \setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Arial} \newfontfamily\TGPagella[Mapping=tex-text]{TeX Gyre Pagella} \newfontfamily\Agenda[Mapping=tex-text]{Agenda-Medium} \begin{document} hello \textbf{world} \TGPagella hello \textbf{world} \Agenda ...


1

This is an example document: \documentclass{article} \usepackage{fontspec} \setmainfont{EB Garamond} \begin{document} foo \end{document} run it with xelatex and then show the logfile if it fails. With pdffonts testfile.pdf I get name type encoding emb sub uni object ID ---------------------------- ----------- ...


0

The problem was actually two-fold. I had an old version of fontspec (that comes in texlive-xetex package) in my system. The code2000 package was not present in my system. 1. Making sure you have the up-to-date version of fontspec in your system: Including the command \listfiles in the code helps tracing the correct version of fontspec.sty . The log ...


2

The initial version of the question was misleading as it identified that there was an undefined command error but did not show which command was undefined. The error is ! Undefined control sequence. \zf@set@font@type ...onttype \zf@basefont \zf@tfm \or \zf@atsuitrue \ifnum \... l.5 \setmainfont{Code2000} ...



Top 50 recent answers are included