Tag Info

Hot answers tagged

5

The cause of problem is not easy to determine, as you've noted. It arises in the function output.nonnull, which is called by output.check, which is called by inproceedings on the line that says format.authors "author" output.check I suggest you do the following: Find the function output.nonnull. (I believe it starts on line 69.) In this function, change ...


3

REVISED ANSWER: I have developed a more compact fix to this problem that I think is even more general than the original answer (which is retained below, in case I have over-reached on this answer). It amounts to patching natbib.sty in the following two ways: It replaces all occurrences of \svcitenumfont{} with \svcitenumfont{\alphalph{}}, and It ...


2

biblatex's natbib-like commands \citepalias and \citetalias (whose definitions can be found in blx-natbib.def) can be turned into hyperlinked versions just as easily as the other commands \makeatletter \DeclareCiteCommand{\citetalias} {\usebibmacro{prenote}} {\usebibmacro{citeindex}% \printtext[bibhyperref]{\@citealias{\thefield{entrykey}}}} ...


2

I fixed the problem. It seems that it was a conflict between natbib and hypernat. I have just removed: \usepackage{hypernat}


2

It's almost as easy as changing \nobibliography* into \nobibliography{<file>}: \begin{filecontents*}{\jobname.bib} @article{bla, title={blabla}, author={me} } @book{blabook, title={blablabook}, author={me} } \end{filecontents*} \documentclass{article} \usepackage{natbib} \usepackage{bibentry} \bibliographystyle{plainnat} \begin{document} ...


1

You get this error if you load natbib additionally before apacite: \documentclass{book} \usepackage{natbib} \usepackage[natbibapa]{apacite} \begin{document} bla \end{document} So don't load natbib but use only \usepackage[natbibapa]{apacite} (which will load natbib).


1

Here is a way to do it, using the hyperref package with the backref option. It simply prints out the backrefs using a,b,... by incrementing a counter. \makeatletter \newcounter{backref@bref} %Define new counter \long\def\hyper@letters@backref#1#2#3{ %Defines new backref printer \stepcounter{backref@bref}% \hyperlink{#3}{\alph{backref@bref}}% Shows ...


1

This is somewhat of a home cooked solution, but I opened the authordate3.bst file in my text editor and replaced the three occurrence of {\em et~al.\ } with {\em et~al.}. My authordate3.bst was located here /usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/bibtex/bst/beebe/authordate3.bst. After I did that I ran your code again and all was good (I might have created some ...


1

To change et al to et al. : Locate FUNCTION {bbl.etal} in spbasic.bst (or in the copy of this file, as suggested in Guido's answer). Change {"et~al"} to {"et~al."}


1

Replacing the call to \bibpunct by this fixed it for me: \def\NAT@sep{], [} \def\NAT@separator{\NAT@sep}% removed \NAT@penalty



Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible