Tag Info

New answers tagged


I tried nearly all methods mentioned in other answers. Eventually, and surprisingly, I found the most satisfactory way to convert is that to just open the PDF file in MS Word 2013, which retained most of the layout. Although you are gonna lose the hyperlinks of cross-references.


The writer.latex file in Pandoc's source code currently defines \tightlist as: \providecommand{\tightlist}{% \setlength{\itemsep}{0pt}\setlength{\parskip}{0pt}} This is also currently the case in the default LaTeX template, from the jgm/pandoc-templates project on Github. For posterity, here is a link to the most up-to-date LaTeX default template: ...

Top 50 recent answers are included