Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

In my case I had a Windows 7 Professional, TexLive as the Tex distribution and the only way I got rid of the "Log file not found" error was after I read some of the current answers that indicated adding a full path to the lualatex executable script file like this C:\texlive\2014\bin\win32\lualatex.exe -synctex=1 -interaction=nonstopmode %.tex for the case of ...


0

I just closed the spelling checker window (that would take forever) and then just clicked on the spell checker again and it worked.


1

The main issue here is the font you use. In Windows you should have Mangal font installed, but I have downloaded and installed Akshar Unicode and it worked just fine. \documentclass[12pt]{article} \usepackage{fontspec} \setmainfont{Akshar Unicode} \begin{document} मेरा नाम सौरभ है| \end{document} This is the output from xelatex:


2

1) Have the `main.tex' as the active window in TeXMaker. 2) Select from the top menu bar, Options, and then Make Current Document the Master Document 3) Then just compile with any window active and your main document will compile CAUTION: This choice remains in effect until it is reversed at the place as 2). This means if you open a new file and ...


1

As per @TimHoffman's comment, TeXStudio caches the contents of .bib files such that updates to the .bib might not be reflected in the autocomplete pop-up. As he also states, doing: Idefix -> Refresh Structure does indeed sort the problem out and new bibliography entries will appear in the autocomplete.


2

The pseudo code is taken from somewhere else on this side. As you have not given an MWE, I had to guess something. The package caption helps you by imitating captions from other environments. The default behaviour (layout) of the pseudo code is not changed (at least not in my example). % arara: pdflatex % arara: pdflatex \documentclass{article} ...



Top 50 recent answers are included