New answers tagged texniccenter
Because you gave us no version numbers of your used TeX distribution and TeXnicCenter I can only guess. For me it seems you are using an older version of TeXnicCenter, because you showed us an older DDE command. In the stable version TeXniccenter 2.02 you should configure your output profile like this (see red markings!): Use the DDE command ...
I quote Kurt, but for me (TeXnicCenter 2.02 (stable) 64bit, MiKTeX 2.9, Win 10) the option -g was not correct. To get the Nomenclature page printed, I edited the command line argument of Makeindex in the build output profile to be just: %tm.nlo" -s nomencl.ist -o "%tm.nls" Cheers.
I do not have enough reputation to comment and my is just a small update of what @RoKi0815 wrote: At least for WinEdt 9, the correct inverse search command is -inverse-search "\"%B\winedt.exe\" \"[Open(|%%f|);SelPar(%%l,8)]\"" Note the %B for WinEdt installation directory, and %%f and %%l that will become %f and %l in SumatraPDF to denote the file name ...
You didn't tell us the version of MiKTeX you use. And so we do not know which package versions you are using in your system. With an current MiKTeX (pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.16 (MiKTeX 2.9 64-bit)) I can compile your code without any errors or warnings (except the one warning about filecontents that I only used to have one compiling MWE with tex ...
I suggest you ask the microsoft support for help. The problem is, that the application reader has to use DDE commands or other documented parameters to control the behaviour of the programm. Without theese possibility you are not able to use the windows app reader inside TeXnicCenter. I do not think that is possible, because I didn't find any ...
Click Define Output Profiles menu Now copy existing Latex--> PDF menu Then change Latex to Context --> PDF and press ok Now go to viewer tab and give path to your PDF VIEWER and command text box as shown in the picture Now click OK and start working.
Top 50 recent answers are included