Tag Info

Hot answers tagged

16

Package hyperref hyperref encodes correctly, but the options should be set after hyperref is loaded. Otherwise LaTeX expands the options the hard way and hyperref will only see the expanded garbage. \usepackage{hyperref} \hypersetup{ pdfauthor={Erwin Schrödinger}, } Extended example: \documentclass{article} \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}% utf8, for ...


6

This is much easier with xetex or luatex than pdftex. I'm on windows and seem to have a font Euphemia with this script (which I can not read, sorry) so I hope the following looks OK. I took a couple of lines from the site that you referenced and set them with xetex, firstly just copying the characters directly and secondly using tex macros with ASCCI ...


3

Just load pmboxdraw: \documentclass{article} \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc} \usepackage{pmboxdraw} \begin{document} \begin{verbatim} verbatim { ├ ─ └ } \end{verbatim} \end{document}


2

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible. Some glyphs could but used for multiple unicode slots. Note: It seems perfectly reasonable to create a function that acquires multiple code points, should the same glyph be used in multiple code points. Maybe someone will make this possible someday.


2

Define the square root symbol √ to behave differently in minted: \documentclass{article} \usepackage{fontspec} \usepackage{polyglossia} \usepackage{unicode-math} \usepackage{minted} % uses minted 2.0+ \usepackage{etoolbox} \usepackage{newunicodechar} \newtoggle{inminted} \newunicodechar{√}{\iftoggle{inminted}{√}{\sqrt}} ...


1

I will give what I learned by trial and error. This is pertaining to Windows platform. ( I used the material given found here at the XeLaTeX wiki.) The trick is to use the fonts available in the system's font directory. (Windows7 provides Latha font for Tamil) and compile your source file with xelatex, not pdflatex! (For this in Windows platform, ...


1

TeXnicCenter: File should be saved for the first time through save as dialog: File -> Save As -> Encoding checkbox: select UTF-8: Now it should compile properly: The scenario described in the question seems to be a TeXnicCenter bug. (version 2.02)



Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible