- a brain in a bucket (a nice one but its planned obsolescence kind of sucks)
- trying really hard to do my best.
- connected to the Internet.
- not Japanese (and I don't speak Japanese) but I have to say this:
- a pseudonym, I don't want to link my real name with my procrastination and stupid questions. Previous points ease the solution verification for anyone who may have know it. There are not many brains in buckets out there, or so I've been told.
10 Automate the description of the paper may 29 '14
7 How to make a “template” for beamer? oct 4 '13
3 Document class for designing a book sep 26 '13
2 Names of items aligning out of frame in Beamer sep 9 '14
0 newcommand with variable number of arguments may 2 '14