|visits||member for||2 years, 2 months|
|seen||Nov 30 '12 at 17:25|
Your friendly neighborhood Stack Overflow moderator/grammar nazi.
- Why floating point arithmetic != real number arithmetic
- Why I hate BBCode (hint: it's evil)
- Why you shouldn't insert serialized values into databases
- Why regex can be used to parse HTML if you really know what you are doing.
- What you should know about password security
"It's not real life. It's only ones and zeroes." - Gene Spafford
|bio||website||ablazex.com||visits||member for||2 years, 2 months|
|location||Austin, TX||seen||Nov 30 '12 at 17:25|