Grijesh Chauhanless info
|visits||member for||11 months|
|seen||Feb 1 at 5:44|
Current: Software Engineer
Education: Masters in Computer Technology
Research: Metamorphic & Polymorphic Malware Analysis
Programming Interests: C, Python, Assembly
- Difference between
char* strand char
strand how both stores in memory?
- What does sizeof(&array) return?
Some helpful answers On THEORY OF COMPUTATION:
- How to write regular expression for a DFA
- Need Regular Expression for Finite Automata
- How do you say "δ:Q×Σ→Q" in English?
- Finding the complement of a DFA?
- Constructing an equivalent Regular Grammar from a Regular Expression
- Ambiguity in transition
- is a* the same as (a*)*?
- In context of regular expression: Is
(AB)* = A*B*?
- Regular Expression to DFA
- Tips for creating Context free grammar
My Facebook Application:
If you like ASCII art: Asiiflow
|bio||website||codescape.in||visits||member for||11 months|
|location||Jaipur||seen||Feb 1 at 5:44|