|visits||member for||2 years, 1 month|
|seen||Feb 20 at 15:53|
I work as a research assistant in the field of french literature, specifically medieval and early modern. I use LaTeX to:
- typeset documents authored in the OpenDocument format,
- maintain bibliographic databases,
- produce content for the Web,
- write articles, research papers and poetry.
I am also interested in ConTeXt, especially for its XML capabilities and its unique design methodology.
In my daily work, I use:
- OpenOffice, LibreOffice,
- various Markdown tools,
- Emacs, especially for AUCTeX and Org,
- Brackets with the Emmet extension.
I contribute to Ask LibreOffice (here is my user profile on that site).
|bio||website||waidanian.wordpress.com||visits||member for||2 years, 1 month|
|location||Quebec||seen||Feb 20 at 15:53|
9 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|