I work as a research and teaching assistant in the field of French literature, specifically medieval and early modern. I use LaTeX to:
- typeset documents authored in the OpenDocument format,
- maintain bibliographic databases,
- produce content for the Web,
- write articles, research papers and poetry.
I am also interested in ConTeXt, especially for its XML capabilities and its unique design methodology.
In my daily work, I use:
- Emacs, especially for AUCTeX and Org,
- TeX Live,
- various Markdown tools,
I contribute to Ask LibreOffice (here is my user profile on that site).