I work as a research and teaching assistant in French literature and as a teaching assistant in computer science. I use LaTeX to:
- typeset documents authored in OpenDocument and other formats,
- maintain bibliographic databases,
- typeset Python code in classic Algol-like fashion,
- produce content for the Web,
- write articles, narrative fiction and poetry.
I am also interested in ConTeXt, especially for its XML capabilities and its unique design methodology. I hope to learn more TikZ in the near future and also MetaPost someday.
In my daily work, I use:
- Emacs, especially for AUCTeX, Org and nXML,
- TeX Live,
- various Markdown tools,
- Web IDEs such as Brackets.
I contribute to Ask LibreOffice (here is my user profile on that site).