Today I have just downloaded Basic MiKTeX 2.9 and TeXnicCenter 2.0 Beta (latest version from the website). But my TeXnicCenter is not compiling and producing any output in PDF. It happened before once, so I removed the MiKTeX and TeXnicCenter that I installed before. But still I am having the same problem? Any insight or solution will be appreciated.
I have seen problems like this before. They could be related to:
1) As @Sigur suggested, this could be due to bad configuration.
1.1) I once saw this behavior when the TeXnicCenter distribution was saved in "Programas" (in spanish) instead of "Program files". Maybe if you reinstall it where it is supposed to go you won't have more problems.
1.2) As @Speravir mentioned, you can always change this manually. Go to Build/Define Output profiles in the main menu bar. Select "LaTeX-->pdf" on the left section of the window. On the "(La)TeX" tab make sure the "Path to the (La)TeX compiler" is actually where the pdflatex.exe file is located. If using Windows it should look something like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\pdflatex.exe. Of course, it is dependent on where the file is located in your computer. Make sure you are also pointing to the right bibtex.exe file in the bibtex section, as well as the makeindex.exe
2)You are using Adobe Reader X or XI and you have to change your viewer settings: For this, go to Build/Define Output profiles in the main menu bar. Select "LaTeX-->pdf" on the left section of the window. Once there, go to the "Viewer" tab and make sure the "server" says acroviewR10 (if using Adobe Reader X) for all of the entries: View Project's output, forward search and close document before running (La)TeX. Also, as in point 1), make sure the executable path is where the reader.exe is located. Once again, if using Windows, it should look something like this C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe. For more on this please visit here https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/74607/27833