I'm looking for a reliable reference manager and PDF organizer in order to make my research work more efficient and productive. In particular, I would like the software to help me to export references into the Bibtex format, suggest me new papers on a specific topic (or according to the papers) and automatically extract metadata from PDF files.
Until now, I have found the following softwares:
- Colwiz http://www.colwiz.com/
- Docear http://www.docear.org/
- Mendeley http://www.mendeley.com/
- Qiqqa http://www.qiqqa.com/
- Zotero http://www.zotero.org/
- kBibTeX http://home.gna.org/kbibtex/
In your opinion, which one should be the best combination of simplicity and power?