I need to use an operator similar to ⊎ in my paper. The required symbol looks like ⊎, only with minus sign instead of a plus sign, inside the "U". I haven't been able to find any symbol for this. Can someone please give me some pointers as to where I can find that symbol?


enter image description here

| improve this answer | |
   \baselineskip\z@skip \lineskiplimit-\maxdimen


$ C \cupmin D $

Source Macro

Mathematical symbol for disjoint set union

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.