I know there is a command to obtain this style of a font but I cannot recall it. Would you please suggest how to obtain this style?

Here is the font style

  • That would be \scshape. – Sean Allred Sep 4 '13 at 0:01

Those are called 'small caps' – use \textsc or its command version, \scshape as appropriate:

enter image description here


I like my \textsc{University}.

The {\scshape University} would like
  some more tuition money, please.
| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.