Perhaps, that's a very easy question - I wonder what's the code of the symbol that looks like the square bracket [ but whose vertical line is double, like in || represented by $\|$.

marked as duplicate by Ludovic C., Loop Space, A.Ellett, Benedikt Bauer, Stefan Kottwitz Oct 21 '13 at 13:29

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    Have a look at these answers tex.stackexchange.com/questions/14/… – Ludovic C. Oct 21 '13 at 12:48
  • 2
    Questions like this tend to be closed as a duplicate of the question that Ludovic linked to above. In this specific case, you might find the answer faster by looking at tex.stackexchange.com/q/81785/86 (which was itself closed as a duplicate of the above question). – Loop Space Oct 21 '13 at 12:52
  • @AndrewStacey: thanks, I've spent a couple of minutes trying to draw this symbol in detexify, but I was not successful – Ilya Oct 21 '13 at 13:18

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.