I'm well aware of this one and a half years old topic on drawing cards using TikZ. Almost everything can be drawn in TikZ but I look for functionality to support card design and printing.
Some examples of funcionality I'd love to have:
- set card size and corner roundedness
- set paper size independentently
- automatic or semi-automatic layout (placement of cards on a page) based on margins
- twoside mode with automatic positioning of card backs
- ways to define "card templates" (for multiple types of cards in one project)
- optional dim bordering to help the workphases after printing
I know it can be done using LaTeX, but I hope there is a package to do this for me.