1

I had a document that properly divided my biblography into three sections with the help of multibib package, and forcing the Biliography Section Titles by means of a \renewcommand{\bibheadtitle}, but when I add the hyperref package I loose the titles of my Bibliographies and they go back to the standard "References" name.

How can I preserve the names of my biblographies while using hyperref?

\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{epstopdf}
\usepackage{amssymb}
\usepackage{amsthm}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{mathptmx}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{color}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage{comment}
\usepackage{upgreek}
\renewcommand{\contentsname}{Índice}
\usepackage{authordate1-4}
\theoremstyle{definition} \newtheorem{defi}{Definición}[subsection]
\theoremstyle{plain} \newtheorem{teorema}[defi]{Teorema}
\theoremstyle{plain} \newtheorem{coro}[defi]{Corolario}   

\usepackage{multibib}
\newcites{pri,sec}{Primari Sources,Secondary Sources}

\expandafter\def\expandafter\quote\expandafter{\quote\small}
\usepackage[colorlinks=true, backref]{hyperref}

\begin{document}

\include{aaa}
\include{bbb}

\renewcommand{\bibheadtitle}{Mixed Sources}
\bibliographystyle{authordate1}
\bibliography{Bibfile}

\renewcommand{\bibheadtitle}{Primary sources}
\bibliographystylepri{authordate1}
\bibliographypri{Bibfile}

\renewcommand{\bibheadtitle}{Secondary sources}
\bibliographystylesec{authordate1}
\bibliographysec{Bibfile}

\end{document}

I enclose a Minumun Working Example:

\documentclass[spanish,1p,20pt]{article}
\usepackage{multibib}
\newcites{prix,secx}{Primary Sources,Secondary Sources}


\begin{document} 

Text

\cite{RefWorks:33}

\citeprix{RefWorks:22}

\citesecx{RefWorks:23}

\bibliographystyle{alpha}
\bibliography{Borradores}

\bibliographystyleprix{alpha}
\bibliographyprix{Borradores}

\bibliographystylesecx{alpha}
\bibliographysecx{Borradores}

\end{document}

This sample works fine until I add the following Authordate package, that I need to format the style I'm forced to use:

\usepackage{authordate1-4}

Whether it is before or after \usepackage{multibib} makes no difference. The problem is that my section names carefully inserted by multibib package. The sections itself are preserved so I tell myself: perhaps I can just rename the sections. And certainly I can by coding a \renewcommand{\bibtitle}{Fuentes primarias} to obtain a new Minimum Working Example:

\documentclass[spanish,1p,20pt]{article}

\usepackage{authordate1-4}

\usepackage{multibib}
\newcites{prix,secx}{Primary Sources,Secondary Sources}


\begin{document}

Text

\cite{RefWorks:33}

\citeprix{RefWorks:22}

\citesecx{RefWorks:23}


\renewcommand{\bibheadtitle}{Mixed Sources}
\bibliographystyle{authordate1}
\bibliography{Borradores}

\renewcommand{\bibtitle}{Fuentes primarias}
\bibliographystyleprix{authordate1}
\bibliographyprix{Borradores}

\renewcommand{\bibtitle}{Fuentes secundarias}
\bibliographystylesecx{authordate1}
\bibliographysecx{Borradores}

\end{document}

closed as off-topic by lockstep, mafp, Peter Jansson, Torbjørn T., Sean Allred Feb 16 '14 at 16:09

  • This question does not fall within the scope of TeX, LaTeX or related typesetting systems as defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Welcome to TeX.SX! Please add a minimal working example (MWE) that illustrates your problem. It will be much easier for us to reproduce your situation and find out what the issue is when we see compilable code, starting with \documentclass{...} and ending with \end{document}. – Marco Daniel Nov 24 '13 at 17:04
  • You can try to load authordate1-4 after hyperref. – Marco Daniel Nov 24 '13 at 17:09
  • +1 Thank you Marco. I think I've found that somehow I changed a \bibtitle for a \bibheadtitle in addition to the use of hyperref. So \renewcommand{\bibtitle} was not there. Your advice of working on the MWE has been basic to get the error trapped. – user33441 Nov 26 '13 at 22:45
  • 4
    This question appears to be off-topic because it is about using a misspelled command name and was solved by the OP. – lockstep Feb 16 '14 at 15:10