I need to put a weird symbol into regular text. I tracked down the UTF details of it, that page describes it as: "MODIFIER LETTER LEFT HALF RING"

How can I find out the TeX code for it?

  • 1
    What do you need it for? – egreg Feb 11 '14 at 21:08
  • Maybe for Greek language? – Sigur Feb 11 '14 at 21:11
  • It's needed for the name of an historic persian individual. – David Rutten Feb 11 '14 at 21:13

Never mind, finally found it on a useful webpage (always 5 minutes after posting on SE...)

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.