Perhaps this is not the good place to ask this question. In order to write a scientific paper, I would like to use the symbol $\rightsquigarrow$ (works also with $\leadsto$ which has a clearer meaning, but not so much for me...)

I'm wondering about the usual meaning and use of this symbol.

closed as off-topic by Willie Wong, jub0bs, Mico, Jesse, Werner Feb 18 '14 at 12:57

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "This question does not fall within the scope of TeX, LaTeX or related typesetting systems as defined in the help center." – Willie Wong, jub0bs, Mico, Jesse, Werner
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Thanks in advance to (eventually) put this question in the right place if it doesn't fit here. – FraSchelle Feb 18 '14 at 12:15
  • 4
    you should try Math.SE – percusse Feb 18 '14 at 12:18
  • @percuse Done ! It's there : math.stackexchange.com/questions/680786 but the tag are stupid, since there is no latex nor ams math tag there. Thanks for the advise. – FraSchelle Feb 18 '14 at 12:28

That is the symbol for "the next step is" as explained here (last sentence of the section), and seems to be a (not so common) replacement for => in A => B => C

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.