0

I am able to compile the subfile perfectly well, but the main file deletes the header of the frame. Here is the standalone code:

    \documentclass[beamer]{standalone}

    \begin{document}

    \begin{standaloneframe}\frametitle{Last week we looked at:}
    \uncover<+-|alert@+>{
    }
    \end{standaloneframe}

    \end{document}

I have also tried without the \frametitle command, and that didn't change anything. In the following, the file "Overview" is the above subfile.

    \documentclass{beamer}
    \usepackage{standalone}
    \begin{document}
    \input{Overview}
    \end{document}

In fact the situation is worse than I thought. With the above code, it is now not compiling any pages at all. When I put the following code:

    \documentclass{beamer}
    \usepackage{standalone}
    \begin{document}
    \begin{frame}
    \input{Overview}
    \end{frame}
    \end{document}

it works, but then this would mean I needed a different standalone file for each slide.

  • docmute seems to work without any problems. – user1211719 Mar 30 '14 at 12:29
  • Why don't you use frame instead of standaloneframe in the standalone document. – alfC Sep 19 '14 at 18:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.