i want to draw a chart like this (Chart / Image taken from here):

enter image description here

First of all: How is this type of diagram called? By searching "stacked bar chart" in google, I cannot find charts like this. My second question is if it is possible to dras such a chart with pgfplots (not necessarily identical to the chart given above).

Thanks in advance!

  • Hmm, similar to this, but not given a name there either. – Thruston Jun 30 '14 at 17:55
  • Randall Monroe does this sort of thing well. I think the key is to be clear about the size of your unit. But I'll leave others to asnwer your specific question about pgfplots. – Thruston Jun 30 '14 at 18:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.