How can I add a comment at the end of the page like this:

enter image description here

Thank you.

  • This is called foot note: Here comes some notes\footnote{This is the note.}.
    – Sigur
    Jul 6, 2014 at 13:44
  • @PaulGessler. The solution is too simple and there are many posts here about it. Feel free to post an answer, if you wish. Thanks.
    – Sigur
    Jul 16, 2014 at 1:46

1 Answer 1


That kind of note at the bottom is called a footnote. You can obtain it by

I say something\footnote{This is a lie.} and also something
else.\footnote{This is not a lie.}

Please, look at

for introductory material on LaTeX.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .