I've recently read a maths paper (outside of my area of study, economics) and it seems to use a font and/or style which I am unfamiliar with. I do not have access to the .tex or .cls file for this paper so I cannot ascertain what document class and packages are used to achieve this output. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

The paper is here: http://arxiv.org/pdf/math/0610903v1.pdf

  • 3
    use the documentclass amsart
    – user2478
    Oct 27, 2014 at 10:50

1 Answer 1


Just following from the comment, the way to achieve this style is to use the amsart document class.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .