This question already has an answer here:

I want to fill intersection of two (three) sets like this pictures, but I can't do that. enter image description here

enter image description here

How can I do that?

marked as duplicate by percusse tikz-pgf Nov 1 '14 at 5:54

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Would this help -- tex.stackexchange.com/q/155308/34618 – Jesse Nov 1 '14 at 5:06
  • 2
    -1 for showing no research effort. – Werner Nov 1 '14 at 5:21
  • The duplicate given in the closing reason is one out of many others that can be found by just searching for Venn on this site. – percusse Nov 1 '14 at 5:55

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.