Suddenly my TexStudio installation keeps crashing 'due to SIGSEGV'. It happens as soon as I try and make a new document from a template, or on the second run and compile. Curiously, the first run and compile works, but the second hangs and eventually crashes 'due to SIGSEGV'.
I've tried the following:
- Reinstall TexStudio 2.8.6
- Uninstall and install TexStudio 2.8.4
- Install TexMaker. TexMaker behaves in the same way.
- Use another editor. TexShop works fine (I just don't like it and want TexStudio back!)
- Restart computer
- Reinstall full MacTex package