I need to produce a RTF/DOC/ODT document from LyX for my supervisors to comment and edit. The Lyx document contains ERT, master/children docs, hyperrefs, cross-references, svg/png figures, and basic equations. The PDF (pdflatex) looks fine.
- Asking supervisors to comment/edit PDF,
- Lyx -> ODT (from the export list),
- Lyx -> HTML (Word, from the export list) -> Word,
- Lyx -> Tex (from the export list) -> latex2rtf,
- Lyx -> Tex (from the export list) -> Tex2word,
all of which produced various errors and/or unsatisfactory rendering of references, graphics, formulas. (From this I can guess that there's probably a problem in my Latex configuration but I don't know where to start to fix it. My understanding of Latex is extremely limited, which is why I chose Lyx in the first place.)
The "close enough" export format that I can manage to get is XHTML, but of course Word won't open it... I'm hitting a wall. I don't need proper page layout as much as I need a proper rendering of figures, references, and formulas (as graphics if need be).