I understand that I can use the command \underline{\textwdith}} to get a line that stretches from one side of the page to the other, but what if I want to have some text first and then have the line continue from where the words stop to the edge of the page?

  • 1
    Try: Some text, some text \hrulefill.
    – jon
    Commented Oct 4, 2015 at 18:29
  • Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much!
    – ryan
    Commented Oct 4, 2015 at 18:34
  • and rather than \underline{\textwdith}} please use \hrule
    – touhami
    Commented Oct 4, 2015 at 19:34


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .