I have some basic experience to LaTeX but I’m expert MS Word user. Usually I satisfied with Word, but when I’m not it is really annoying. Before I spend weeks for learning LaTeX I’d like to check if my plans are possible or only dreams.
I usually make policies, procedures for companies. I’d like to build a system with version control (git). I always want to work on the latest document. My question is:
- Is it possible to make templates which contains formats and main part of the text. It would be nice if anybody in the company can use it to create professional documents without LaTeX knowledge. (eg non-disclosure agreement template and my collage gives only a company name, or person and some other information and a new agreement generated)
- Some policy contains lots of small procedure and I’d like to handle them together, but edit separately.
- I’d like to give all document to the client in the end (pdf is an option), but would be nice if they can edit the text (without knowledge of Latex – I know it is sounds illogical, but unfortunately it is important if you work for other).
- In general:
- if our company want to use LaTeX for some kind of document (unfortunately not all of them) is it possible that most of them have only basic knowledge?
- Can it fit to company’s processes if we use other application to (mainly MSWord).
- Is it possible to use LaTeX if you crate documents to other companies and you had to give them an editable files too (and of course not all of the costumer is open to learn LaTeX).
thanks in advance