I've checked the journal website and also searched with google. But I cannot find any template for this journal. Maybe there is truly NO such thing. But I just wish to post my question here in case of any one happened to know any useful information.
In addition, I am wondering how to format figures and references for this journal. There are guidance for formatting resolutions of figures in the website as follows, though I am just not sure how to do that.
Figures should be supplied in an electronic format at a suitable size for printing with the following resolutions: 600 dots per inch (dpi) for line drawings and combinations; 300 dpi for greyscale. Please ensure that the prepared electronic image files print at a legible size and are of a high quality for publication.
The style of reference list looks like following.
Style in the References section should be as follows (this is to be consistent with PubMed):
- Attwood T.K. The role of pattern databases in sequence analysis. Brief Bioinform 2000;1:45–59.
- Long HC, Blatt MA, Higgins MC et al.. Medical Decision Making. Boston: Butterworth-Heinemann, 1997.
- Manners T, Jones R, Riley M. Relationship of overweight to haitus hernia and reflux oesophagitis. In: Newman W (ed). The Obesity Conundrum. Amsterdam: Elsevier Science, 1997,352–74.
- Hou Y, Qiu Y, Vo NH et al. 23-O derivatives of OMT: highly active against H. influenzae. In: Programs and Abstracts of the Forty-third Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Chicago, IL, 2003. Abstract F-1187, p.242. American Society for Microbiology, Washington, DC, USA.
- Public Health Laboratory Service. Antimicrobial Resistance in 2000: England and Wales. http://www.hpa.org.uk./infections/topics_az/antimicrobial_resistance/amr.pdf (7 January 2004, date last accessed).
What are the latex command for this format?
Thanks in advance.