After upgrading to Ubuntu 15.10, I'm now getting the following error when compiling my document with
! Undefined control sequence. \@selfnt ...malsize \@normalsize \else \@currsize \fi l.104 \gll
\gll macro is part of the
covington.sty linguistics package. There doesn't seem to be any errors or warnings raised by this package in the
pdflatex output. I've tried downloading a copy of
covington.sty and putting it in the same directory as my document, but the problem persists.
I've also confirmed that problem does not exist on a machine running the previous Ubuntu version.
I'm not even sure about the best way to go about debugging this, so any pointers here (if not an actual solution) would also be great.