1

I made this work again, the undefined control sequence with \begin was because my old file was somehow corrupted I think. I copied the main files and switched to biber. Now my setup is finally working again.

This is my code in the main file:

\listfiles
\documentclass{scrartcl}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[ngerman]{babel}
\usepackage{exsheets}
\usepackage{array}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{float}
\usepackage[backend=biber,sortcites,defernumbers]{biblatex}
\addbibresource{test.bib}

\begin{document}

\SetupExSheets{
  question/type = exam ,
  headings = klausur,
  solution/print = true,
  counter-within=section
}

\let\oldsolution\solution

\renewenvironment{solution}{%
    \SetupExSheets{counter-format=}
    \oldsolution
}

\begin{titlepage}
  \centering
  \Huge Theoriepr"ufung DSV-Skilehrer \par
  \vspace{3cm}
  \normalsize
  BLABLA.\\
\end{titlepage}

\tableofcontents
\newpage
BLABLA \citetitle{theorie}.
\newpage 
\printbibliography

\end{document}

And my bib File:

@book{theorie,
author = {Behnke, S. and Braun, T.},
title = {DSV - Theorielehrbuch},
publisher = {Deutscher Skiverband Verlag},
address = {Planegg},
year = {2013} }

What stopped me from solving this earlier is that my Texmaker was configured to use bibtex. Now I got it back to work, still don't know why I'm getting ! Undefined control sequence. \entry in my old document. I'm fine with it working again like this however.

closed as off-topic by moewe, Stefan Pinnow, Zarko, Thomas F. Sturm, Claudio Fiandrino Jul 21 '16 at 8:21

  • This question does not fall within the scope of TeX, LaTeX or related typesetting systems as defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Please, make a self-contained example producing the error; we don't have your files. – egreg Jul 5 '16 at 20:15
  • 3
    With an current MiKTeX 2.9 I can compile your code without errors ... Please add comand \listfiles as first line to your MWE and compile three times. Then check the log file at the end and copy the resulting list of used packages and version numbers to your question. Which TeX distribution do you use? Version number? – Mensch Jul 5 '16 at 21:53
  • 1
    I can't reproduce your problem with the MWE you posted on a fairly up-to-date MikTeX distribution. Make sure your packages are really up to date, delete the temporary files and try again. Check that you don't have biblatex installed twice. If you use MikTeX update in both User and Admin mode. – moewe Jul 6 '16 at 15:33
  • 1
    Yes. I don't know why, but with this code I get no more errors. Thanks for your help. – SparkierFlunky Jul 20 '16 at 11:02
  • 4
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because the problem has been resolved by the OP themselves. The code in the question did not reproduce the issue and so the question is unanswerable. – moewe Jul 21 '16 at 7:21

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.