In order to write my CV, I am using moderncv.
1) I download the package moderncv 2.0.0 from CRAN : https://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/moderncv
2) I dezziped the folder called moderncv. This folder contains :
- the moderncv.cls file,
- some .sty files,
- a folder that contains some examples, one of which is called template.tex.
3) I copied all the files contained in the example folder into the modercv folder in order to have all the files in the same folder.
4) I tried to run the template.tex file with Texmaker and Miktex 2.9 using pdflatex but it gives me : "Process exited with errors" but no error message appears, only some warnings messages.
Here are the warnings messages that appear :
The log file begins with :
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.17 (MiKTeX 2.9 64-bit) (preloaded format=pdflatex 2016.5.31) 30 AUG 2016 10:07 entering extended mode **./template.tex (template.tex LaTeX2e <2016/03/31> Babel <3.9r> and hyphenation patterns for 75 language(s) loaded. (moderncv.cls Document Class: moderncv 2015/07/28 v2.0.0 modern curriculum vitae and letter d ocument class
The log file ends with :
!pdfTeX error: pdflatex (file FontAwesome--fontawesomethree): Font FontAwesome- -fontawesomethree at 600 not found ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Thanks in advance,