This question already has an answer here:

I'm adjusting some text with \vfill and \vspace{}. I want a better orientation, so I think, that a package which displays a grid (or gridlines) over the hole page would be great. Or a package, what displays a X (corner to corner), to see the exact middle of the page.

Analogously to \usepackage{show frame}

UPDATE: Here my MWE, including everything, which is needed to solve my problem...



marked as duplicate by Werner horizontal-alignment Sep 5 '16 at 2:51

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Please provide an MWE! – cfr Sep 5 '16 at 2:38
  • If you really think, that this helps... – Ben Sep 5 '16 at 2:49
  • Actually, yes. It saves doing the boring bit! – cfr Sep 5 '16 at 3:09

Please always provide an MWE.

eso-pic offers various options.


gridded Kant

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.