I am not sure, but I think that I heard about a package that can convert two overlapping \marginpar into one paragraph with comma. I need this to use withe the marginpars that are really short.

Does this package exist? What is its name?

  • This is possible with the reledmac package, which is designed for the typesetting of critical editions. Might be overkill for your needs.... – jon Sep 19 '16 at 1:20
  • 1
    No package, but see tex.stackexchange.com/questions/305022/… – John Kormylo Sep 19 '16 at 2:31
  • @JohnKormylo Thank you, I was looking for something like \marginmerge – pantlmn Sep 19 '16 at 6:56

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.