0

I have a configuration file for the Index that runs well for latin characters but for the hebrew characters.

The .ist file is:

preamble "\\begin{theindex}\n"
postamble "\n\n\\end{theindex}\n"
heading_prefix "{\\bfseries\\hfil "
heading_suffix "\\hfil}\\nopagebreak\n" 
headings_flag 1

Where can I find the informations to set up correctly the .ist file?

  • Can you explain in more detail what you mean by not running well for Hebrew characters? What is your setup, your code? What do you observe that doesn't match your expectations? – gernot Oct 17 '16 at 7:00
  • @gernot With latin characters I have a capital letter before the index items beginning with the same letter. With the hebrew characters I have a simple list in alphabetical order and the first item is "Symbols". – Paolo Mascetti Oct 17 '16 at 8:44
  • Please add this information to your question, as detailed as possible. It will probably not me who will be able to answer your question. – gernot Oct 17 '16 at 9:48
  • I have found the answer to my question. I have to use xindi. – Paolo Mascetti Oct 17 '16 at 9:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.