This question already has an answer here:

The character is the R in this picture:

enter image description here

I was thinking mathcal or fraktur, but it doesn't seem to be either of them. I tried the Detexify tool and What The Font, but couldn't find anything suitable.

marked as duplicate by Henri Menke, egreg fonts Dec 10 '16 at 20:57

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Not exactly but almost


enter image description here

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.